Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Tatjana Catic Orange Slip Dress Fall Inspo

Tatjana Catic Orange Slip Dress Fall Inspo

Everyone has a comfort zone of which we rarely want to step out. Especially when it comes to what we wear, we automatically choose pieces, that are ‚safe‘. I love to try out new styles, colors, patterns, etc. but I have to admit: I also do have my kinda comfort zone and loooove to wear my typical style over and over again (basically very casual with some vintage details, a bit of ‚rock n roll‘ and Chucks). Why am I telling you this: basically because I wanted to pull this orange dress off with nude heels and a pretty basic bag and shades (as I would basically wear this kind of dress to a summer/cocktail party with a high bun maybe). Thanks to Zorana, who kind of pushed me to combine the color pink with this outfit, I stepped out of my comfort zone. I must admit, I felt super uncomfortable because this was just not me: Round, orange/pink sunglasses, pink bag with an orange dress and leo flats. But.. the longer I was wearing it I kind of felt better and better until I actually started to love this! What do you think? And what kind of style is your ‚safe zone’? Let me know!

Blogger : Sunrise
Image : source


No comments:

Post a Comment